Case of 12 32oz. bottles, 3 spray triggers, and 9 flip-top dispenser caps.
Enviro Care Hand Sanitizer I.S. is an alcohol-based liquid spray hand antiseptic sanitizer handrub that moisturizes while killing most germs. This is one of our most effective infection control products for hospitals and other healthcare settings. Enviro Care Hand sanitizer antiseptic hand rub does not require rinsing with water and can be used in all healthcare environments.
Spray to the palm of one hand and rub all over the surfaces of your hands until your hands are dry.
• Education Environments
• Building Services Contractors
• Food Handling
• First Responders
• Fast evaporation rate
• Doesn’t require potable water rinse after use
• Reduces skin dryness
• No mixing required
• Contains alcohol
• Contains a safe emollient
• Ready to use
• Prevents the spread of bacteria
Hand Hygiene and Other Preventive Measures
• Please clean hands often, including immediately after removing gloves and after contact with an ill person, by washing hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol may be used. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with soap and water.
• Follow normal preventive actions while at work and home including recommended hand hygiene and avoiding touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
Additional key times to clean hands include:
• After blowing one’s nose, coughing, or sneezing
• After using the restroom
• Before eating or preparing food
• After contact with animals or pets
• Before and after providing routine care for another person who needs assistance (e.g. a child)
EnviroCare Hand Sanitizer is currently being sold by the case.
Case: 12 x 32 oz bottles; 3 spray triggers and 9 flip-top dispenser caps
Cost per ounce: $0.67
Ounces per case: 384